Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! Today's sponsor of Sketch 35 is The Stamping Boutique, which is where this fun digital image is from. There are all kinds of categories to choose from, including recipe cards, so be sure to check everything out that Tracey has to offer! The sketch today was a bit of a challenge for me, but that's ok, since it makes me think out of the box sometimes. The papers I used for it are all from Close to My Heart, the Boom-Di-Ada set. That's just a fun name, isn't it, say it out loud once - you can't say it without smiling, can ya? The image is colored in and popped up, then I added some lace to the bottom of it. The center of the flower is one of the flowers from the papers that I cut out. Then I tied some green ribbon on, and scattered a few pearls here and there. Any kind of image that has an animal in it is a sure winner for me, and this little guy is no exception! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created using a variety of the images available from The Stamping Boutique, and join us to be in the running to win!

I hope your week is going along good, we're half way through it already and that's a very good thing! Thanks so much for visiting, leave some luv before you go, and take care of yourself!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Boom-Di-Ada is a fun name for papers! I think you did very well with the sketch. Yeah, the week is 1/2 over. Hugs...

Juls said...

loving this image!!! fab colour combo, and I love all the details you have added! Hugs juls

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love the rich color scheme you have used for your card. This is such a fun image. I almost used it too. It turned out adorable.

Jeannie, you are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for the card. It really helped to lift a troubled heart. I truely appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Rose said...

Fabulous Jeannie! Love the colors you used! Great job with the sketch!

Melissa Craig said...

So adorable! Your coloring is amazing and I love the flower you used. Very well done!

Lisa T said...

Great card! Love that image. :)

Terry Oulboub said...

Love the green with the CTMH papers; works so well - especially with that flower - good job! The pearls are so cute leading up to the latte - great image choice! ;D

Teri said...

Oh I say, what a sassy lady!! LOL
Great card hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, It's she sassy! I love the colors you used. And the pearls and lace are a great addition for detail!

Saskia said...

Great card!

Saskia :)

KymKreates said...

It is like that Latte is keeping her going. I love these images!! I adore your choice of colors!! Wonderful card!
kym

Arlana said...

Jeannie, You card is just so sweet this week. Love the image you used. The paper , colors and added detail is all just so fun. Thanks for all you do.

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card!! Love the colors and lace trim!! Great job on this weeks challenge!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs