Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #37! Today's sponsor is DigiStamp Boutique, and aren't these little owl's just the cutest? I thought they'd be fun to work with for this Sketch Challenge, and I was right. The papers that I used are from Close to My Heart's Twitterpated set, together with some SU Creamy Caramel cardstock. I cut out the image using a circle nestie and it's popped up. Then I added a bow and some rhinestones.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has done, and join us to be in the running to win $10 in digital images.

Have a very sweet day and thanks so much for visiting. Be sure to leave the rest of the Design Team and myself some luv before you go, and take care!

Peace & Luv,


15 comments :

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card - I love how you colored the owls, they almost look hand-painted. Beautiful! Love the paper choices and that border is in the center is fabulous!

mulberry station said...

Wow, Jeannie> I sure love your color combo on this card. And what a sweet fun image!! Your card is adorable!

Lisa T said...

Aw! Those owls are just adorable! Great card. :)

Love to Doodle! said...

Love your card Jeannie!....fabulous colours, perfect papers and love the sentiment - suits them perfectly!....hope you've seen my message...Sally-Ann...xx

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Awww...this is adorable, Jeannie!! I love the sweet owl couple and the colors are fabulous!! Great job!!

Rose said...

Your card is so cute Jeannie! Love the color combo! Fab card!

Terry Oulboub said...

Oh how cute those owls are adorable; love the hearts - it's just so cute! ;D

KymKreates said...

such a cute play on words and I adore the colors. Super duper coloring!!! Just delish!

Stacy said...

Wow your owls look great! This paper was perfect! Really adorable card!

Carol Dee said...

Adorable, Whoooo is sweet? Yoooou.
hugs...

Rosanne said...

Cute card!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jennie, your papers are the perfect backdrop to these little owls...so beautiful :) Donna x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I just love this owl image. Your colors are so cute. I just love that tree paper. It really added the perfect touch to your card. And your saying is too cute!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I just love this owl image. Your colors are so cute. I just love that tree paper. It really added the perfect touch to your card. And your saying is too cute!!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie what a sweet card. Love your sweet owl image and fun colors . The paper is perefect with the added trees. Your added sentiment is perfect. You did a fablous job this week. Soory so late in posting this. Have a sweet day!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs