Happy Superbowl Sunday! This is just a fun little treat pouch that we made at one of our Close to My Heart parties that I thought I'd share. It was kind of tricky to weave together, but we all had fun making it. The papers are all CTMH, the pretty pink patterned paper is from the That's Amore paper packet, and the heart stamp is from the Priceless Love stamp set. The pretty goody bag behind it was made by one of our special hostesses. Gorgeous, ya?!

I hope you're having a fantastic weekend. We went to IKEA yesterday, so today will be a day of getting both of our computer areas more organized, and of course watching the Superbowl.

Have a great day, thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the woven heart. We used to make those as kids. Hmmm wonder if I still can?
Enjoy a day of leisure. hugs...

Dawn B. said...

I love these. I have not made one in a long time..Great job on this creation. We just got an IKEA here and I can't wait to visit. Have a great day.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs