Happy Sunday! Here is the last card they we made at our Stampin' Up par-tay. It's a tri-shutter card and when I initially made it, I left the inside blank because I wasn't sure what I wanted to put on the inside at the time. So I was looking through some of my digital images when I got home that I have and found this little guy from Pollycraft and I thought this would be fun idea. The papers we used are from the Sending Love set and the flower stamps in the center are from the With All My Heart set. It was like a puzzle putting it all together, and I love the results. It was kind of hard to get good pics of it, but I think you can get it from what I have here. Thanks again Jan!



We didn't get to the Renaissance Faire because of the weather, and today isn't any better so we're just hanging out and watching the last day of the Olympics and getting homework done. I've got some cards to finish up and plenty of things I want to get done today here at home, so it's just fine with me. It's actually kind of refreshing change to see rain here for awhile.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Sunday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

How Cute is That ?!?!
Love those papers from SU, I used them on Valenitne's cards.
We are sunny and a balmy 35 degrees today. LOL. Can spring be far away?
HUgs...

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Jeannie!! Love the fold!!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this is just so cute. I have been wanting to make a hot dog cand for my daughter. She has a dashhound. This is just adorable!!

Stacy said...

Wow, this is so cool! I love this little dog, it looks like my Maggie :D

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs