Happy President's Day! I decided to take the day off today, it wasn't a scheduled holiday off for me but since Neal and the kids were all off, I thought what the heck. What I didn't plan on was a splitting headache. I did manage to get this card done for the Mojo Monday Blog challenge #126 today so far which is a card for my niece and her new husband's new home. The image and sentiment are from Pink Petticoat and the papers are Close to My Heart's Veranda collection. The cardstocks are SU's So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise with some green Bazzil. I also personalized it with their names on the tab. On the inside it says; no matter what, no matter where, it's always home when love is there. There is also some Prisma glitter on the smoke coming out of the chimney. I'm happy with how it turned out, and especially the color combo.

I hope your Monday was a good one, whatever it is you did. I appreciate you visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card for a new home.
Sorry to hear you did not feel very well on your extra day off.
I am having a LONG *5 day* weekend! Sis and I went shopping today. Michael's, Cottage Corner and lunch at Village Inn, complete with PIE. It was a good day :o)
Hope you have a good week, hugs..

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how cute!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs