A Happy Friday quickie for you! This was a card we made at our last cardmaking get together that we had fun making. Ronah, our Close to My Heart enabler had these cute little mini heart pieces of cardstock ready to go, and then we just added the wording, stamped a heart and added some bling! The ink on the heart actually matches the cardstock, but the picture doesn't make it look that way, sorry about that. Anyway, it's very fun, and a very sweet valentine!

Thanks for coming by, have an awesome Friday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE the simple and sweet Valentine. I NEED the embossing folder for those hearts. I looked at Cuttlebug and they do not have it. Do you know who makes it?
I have the same problen with taking photos of my cards, colors not looking right. Oh Well, Have a wonderful weekend, hugs...

Peet said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jeannie!!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Fantastic card, I love the script on it, and the clean simplicity, great job!!!

Holly said...

What a great card! Love the texture and bold color!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs