Happy Friday! Is this card gorgeous or what?! I can say that because although I made it, I didn't design it. This is just another design created by our groups Stampin' Up demonstrator Jan. She comes up with some fabulous stuff I tell ya, as you can see here. The cardstock colors are Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede and then the stamps are from the Vintage Vogue set, and we also used a wheel stamp called Very Vintage. Of course we had to have the matching ribbon on there too, and then we cut the flowers out and popped them up and put pearls in the centers. We also added the cutest little clip on the side of the smaller square too. All we all, the colors and stamps together on this card work so great together, and we all had fun making it. If you don't have a Stampin' Up rep in your area, let me know and I'd be happy to get you in touch with Jan.

I've got a couple more things to show you that we also made at our par-tay, but you'll just have to come back over the weekend and check them out, ok - ok!

I hope your Friday is a good one, thanks so much for stopping in, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

This is *F*abulous!!!

Check out the journal I did earlier this week ;)

I wish I knew how to antique better because I love that notebook paper element.

{xoxoxo}

Juls~

Carol Dee said...

TGIF, really pretty card. I like the monochromatic look. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

YOur card is gorgeous Jeannie. I love the colors, paper and the flowers are amazing!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous card, Jeannie!! I love the wonderful color combo and distressing!!

Juls said...

I love this so much!! The colours are so rich and gorgeous!! Love the fab flowers to!!! such a gorgeous project!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Stacy said...

This is beautiful!! Very elegant!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs