It's my bosses birthday....and what do you get a guy who has everything, ya know?! Well I do hope he likes his card anyway. I used some SU Chocolate Chip cardstock, some gold/orange Bazzil, and the DP is from Kaisercraft. I cut out the sentiment with a label nestie, the stars are from punches and then I tied a button on with some linen thread. That's it!

It was a beautiful 70 degrees here in sunny Arizona! It truly was a gorgeous day. Sorry to those who are freezing cold, but this is the best time of year here.

I hope the start of your week is turning out well, it's about 10:30ish Monday nite here and I've got to get to bed because my eyes are killing me. The alarm clock goes off at 5:30....need I say more?!!

Thanks for stopping in, I appreciate your comments, and don't forget that tomorrow is Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge day, so be sure to come by for that! Take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You are rocking these guy cards. I like the papers and colors here. And I like the new look on hte blog background. Hugs...

Rose said...

Your masculine cards are really awesome! Great card!

Rose

PaperCrafty said...

Another wonderful masculine card Jeannie!! I love the diamonds & stars!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs