If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Indulgence Blog Hop.....scroll down to Thursday....thx!!!


Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! Today's sponsor is an absolute genius and if you have any of her images you know how much fun they are to work with. I'm talking about none other than Maurie Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil Too, and the prize this week is $10 credit toward her stuff! Her doggie that appears in many of her sketches is called Bronte, and I just had to try my best to get this image to look like my Dixie-girl. Since Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holiday's choosing this image to work with was a no-brainer for me. Just the fact that Dixie is the heart of my heart helps too tho!

The supplies to make this card are; SU's Pretty in Pink cardstock, the heart DP is from American Crafts and the small floral white/pink DP is from SU's Pattern Pack II. The image was colored in with markers, and some Copics, and there is some Prisma glitter around her tu-tu. It was then cut out using a nestie and then I added a pretty white sheer ribbon and tied it with a bow.

This is such a fun sketch to work with, that you have no excuse to not join us this week! The rest of the Design Team's creations are sure to inspire you too, so make sure you check them all out.

Thanks so much for coming by and take care!

Peace & Luv,


12 comments :

Carol Dee said...

YEAH, you did make Bronte look like little Miss Dixie Girl. That was exactly what I thought when I saw your card and had not yet read the discription! So fun.

Love the fun layout, LOVE Mo's digis and the fun sparkle.
Woo-Hoo it is Wednesday, the week is 1/2 over :) Hugs...

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute card! Love those papers - so rich and yummy!

Juls said...

so cute and gorgeous!! Loving the colour combo!! Hugs Juls

PaperCrafty said...

Awww!! This is so sweet, Jeannie!! i love how the heart DP is picking up the hearts in the image!! Fabulous card!!

Teri said...

Aw - how sweet is that then?? Lovely!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Katie Skiff said...

Oh, I love the sparklie dress...my DD would love it too!! LOL

Stacy said...

Ahh, I love this image, and you did such a wonderful job coloring it! I love how Bronte turned out. Very cute card!
Stacy

Terry Oulboub said...

Hi Jeannie, love the papers you used and the image is darling, isn't it? Love how you added delicious stickle for the pretty ballerina tutu. So sweet! :p

Rose said...

Love your adorable card Jeannie! You did a great job with this sketch!

Donna said...

Scrummy card Jeannie, the heart paper is stunning and such pretty colours too...fab lush ribbon :) Donna x

KymKreates said...

Your coloring is fabulous!!! What font did you use? I think it is sooo cute. I like the DP with the image so fitting!
Sorry late on posting just soooooo many cards to make and so little time.
Kym

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, Sorry I am so late in commenting. I enjoyed looking at all your creations this past week. This card was so darling. I loved how your color Spot! So sweet! What a cute image!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs