If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Blog Hop.....scroll down to Thursday....thx!!!


Happy Monday and here's a couple of boy cards for ya! The first one uses some Bazzil cardstocks, and I'm not sure where the diamond paper is from, but it's just fun. Then I used an oval nestie on the sentiment and tore it in half, and then cut out the same size in white and put it behind. The greenery is from an EK Success punch and then I glued a little button onto it with some linen thread.

Second is a card done with all Close to My Heart papers from the Emporium paper set. I cut the sentiment out with another nestie, this time a small label and then did a little bit of stenciling and added a couple of brads. Then I just wrapped some linen thread around and around it for fun.

Well if you tuned in yesterday, you'll know that my football picks didn't work out for either game, and so the Superbowl will be one of those games that I could really care less about even though I luv football. Just so y'all know, I am from Wisconsin and will always be a die hard Packer fan, and I only wanted the Vikings to win because of Mr. Favre. Plus, the Saints don't play nice!

Thanks for visiting, I've got some fun things coming up this week, so make sure you come on back and check them out. Take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sorry your teams did not win.
Guess you could go shopping or host a card making party instead of game watching.
I really like both of today's guy cards. You are getting good at those :)
Hugs...

KymKreates said...

Didn't know you are from WI, where?
Kym PS love the cards!

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous masculine cards, Jeannie!! I love the clean layouts!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs