If you are looking for the Shirley's 2 Girls Blog Hop.....scroll down to Thursday....thx!!!

Happy (football) Sunday!! Yes, it's a day of playoffs, what fun! This is my first easel card made at the Close to My Heart par-tay that I went to yesterday. Everything here is Close to My Heart and although it was a lot of cutting, I think it turned it really cute. The papers are from the Topstitch paper pack, and the stamps are from the Charmed set. We always have a great time when we get together, and this was no exception. I'll be showing the rest of what we made over the next few days. Thanks so much Ronah, your ideas are always 'da bomb!! Also thanks to Jan we had plenty to fill our tummies with a baked potato and chili bar!

I hope your Sunday is exactly what you'd like it to be, I'm rooting for the Jets in the first game, and the Vikings in the 2nd. Thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Football Playoffs! I would rather have a root canal!!! O.K. maybe not... but I don't watch sports on T.V. unless I plan on napping. SORRY. :o)
I love the fun card. The papers are great. The color combination is nice, too.
I have not been to a Close to My Heart party in years. Probably because I have a friend that is an S.U. demonstrator and we get together at least once a month. Plenty hard on the wallet *wink*
Enjoy your games today, hugs...

KymKreates said...

Your card is wonderful but here in Packer country we do not root for the Vikings. Sounds like you had a great time at your get together!

Terry Oulboub said...

What a fun card. I love all the patterned stitching - the beautiful colors work so well together and how cute are those flowers! ;D

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs