Hi there! It's Sunday nite and I'm watching the Grammy Awards and so far seeing that I know less than half of the people performing so far! Geez, I luv music, I didn't think I lived that far under a rock! Anyway, this is a card for a very special someone using some SU's cardstocks, Rich Razzleberry and Baja Breeze. The DP I think is from Basic Grey's lemonade paper pad. This is actually a $1 stamp from Michael's, and it's one of my favs, and it's popped up. The cardstock on the top portion is some random lite green cardstock that has been embossed using a friend of mines Cricut. Then I just added some buttons and ribbon. It's quite pretty in person, and I'm happy with the results.

I had a busy weekend, but fun, and tomorrow it's off to another work week. There will be some fun things happening here this week, so be sure to stop in and check them out. Thanks for coming by today, leave some luv before you go, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Juls said...

wow such a gorgeous stylish card! Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful card. The sweet papers and pretty colors. Michael's has some cool $1 stamps. I just bought two to use on Valentine's cards.
Have a good week, hugs...

Carol Dee said...

HEY....After leaving my 1st comment I noticed the new blog background. Perfect for February :) Hugs...

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great card! I love the entire look of it!

we had a great time watching the Grammys this year. I enjoyed so many of the performances.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs