Hi there and sorry I haven't posted since Thursday....yikes! Anyway, I had a nice long and sweet birthday weekend, and I appreciate all of your well wishes!

Today's card is a recycled Christmas card. As you can see to the left it was pretty simple to begin with, and easy to recycle into a new creation. Nobody would ever know that it started out as a holiday card I don't think. I used a Pink Petticoat Lola Rose birthday image, some Light Olive Bazzil and some SU Creamy Caramel. I colored her in, and used a ticket corner punch on all of the corners, and then added some green rhinestones. Then I took some more Creamy Caramel and a Fiskars scallop border punch and some off white twine and tied that on with a bow. The image and the sentiment are both popped up.

I hope your weekend was a good one, I appreciate you stopping in for a visit and take care !


Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful BD weekend. I like todays recycled card. Unless they pull it apart they would never know...Have a wonderful week. Hugs from snowy IA

PaperCrafty said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jeannie!! Darling card!! Love see all the fabulous creations out of recycled Christmas cards!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs