Hi there and Happy Saturday! Are you enjoying your weekend so far? Hope so! Today's card is for a co-worker. Pretty simple, but I do like it. The cardstocks are SU's Creamy Caramel and Not Quite Navy. The stamped swirl is from a set from Close to My Heart called Blooming Flourishes. The DP squares are just random scraps, and then I added some off white twill.

It's a pretty nice day here in AZ, and we're watching the playoffs and playing board games with the kids. I think tomorrow it's going to be pretty much more of the same, just hanging out and having fun. I actually get Monday off too, and so I'm looking forward to another 3 day weekend.

Thanks for coming by and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh, a nice relaxing weekeknd. I even got a nap in today! Love the simple card. The swosh on the BG makes it. Have another fun day and enjoy the extra day off. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

What a fun simple guy card...have a great weekend!

PaperCrafty said...

Great masculine card!! Love the CAS style!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs