Hey there and Happy Monday! I've just got a simple, but sweet valentine card for you here today. The image is from Pink Petticoat that I colored with markers and added Prisma glitter for the frosting and then inked the edges. The cardstock is SU's Blush Blossom and the DP is from K&Company's Que Sera Sera mat pad. Then I just added some lace and a bow and voila - a little valentine!

It's raining here in AZ, but when you have an extra day off it doesn't matter, just being off is wonderful! I guess we're getting the rain that California had at the Golden Globes last night - did you watch? I loved all of the purple dresses - just fabulous!

I hope your Monday is a good one, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

KymKreates said...

Sometimes simple is the best. I think it is stunning and I would take the rain over the snow any day. You do not have to shovel snow!
Kym

Carol Dee said...

SWEET Valentine, yes.
No telelvision last night. Played with Grandson instead, Grandma is HAPPY :) Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Annette said...

Very sweet card lol! Love the icing, pretty dsp, take careX:)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs