Hey all and Happy Saturday nite! I've been wanting to try one of these cards for awhile, so here we go. What I chose to use tonite are Close to My Heart papers from the Bella collection. The patterned paper is doubled sided, and then this set also comes with the matching green cardstock. I added a flower using a punch, and put a button in the middle tied with some linen thread. Then I tied some sheer ribbon on and added a bow. The tag/card that slides out also has some of the ribbon. The ivory scallop I cut out with some Fiskars scissors. That's it! This was quick and fun and turns out really cute. I already have ideas rolling around my head to make all kinds of different versions of this, that I'll be sure to share with you. What's also great is that you can really make any size to fit any kind of envelope, or even just a teeny tiny one to slip into a special someone's lunch.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend and have lots of creative juices working for ya too. Thanks for visiting and I appreciate your comments very much. Take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love this, I have made MANY of these over the years. Always a quick one that looks impressive to the recipiant! ;o) We are sub-zero today. Brrr. Sunny but COLD!!! Have a relaxing Sunday, hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

I love that card!! what a fun design and the colours are such a great change from all the christmas colours,not that I don't like christmas colours, but I am ready for a change

Juls said...

so creative! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls

shawn said...

very very nice... love the colors!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs