Happy Twisted Thursday!!! Yippeee!! This is my first challenge as part of the new Shirley's 2 Girls 2010 Design Team, and what a challenge it is!! What do you think of Zola....ooh la la, ya?! Zola is one of the new releases that we'll be working with for the next 2 weeks. As you can see it's a quick an easy sketch to work with, and the "twist" is to use hearts, which is no problem this time of year, is it? If you haven't heard, Shirley's 2 Girls has gone all digital, and that's very exciting for those of us who need instant gratification. Well the only one who I could give this card to is the BF, and since his favorite color is orange, that's what I went with. She's all colored in and glittered up, and the little strip of DP is from My Mind's Eye. The cardstocks are just some ivory and gray, with some of SU's Creamy Caramel and Really Rust. I actually pulled out a stamp (can you believe it) and used it for the heart, and it's from the SU Polka Dot Punches set. Then I put a silver heart brad in the center of it and popped it up. So fun!

I'd luv to see what you create and remember that you could win some of these adorable and fun images if you enter. If I haven't inspired you enough, check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with by heading on over to the challenge blog, but just a warning....be prepared to be amazed, because these gals will knock your socks off!

Thanks for visiting me, you motivate me more than words can say, and I read every word of every comment I receive. Take care and Happy Friday Eve!

Peace & Luv,

20 comments :

Rose said...

This is just amazing! So cute! Your coloring is just perfect. I love it!
Hugs,
Rose

Peet said...

So fun! Totally gorgeous, Jeannie!!

Lisa said...

Great card! You really brought Zola to life:)

Hugs,
Lisa

Juls said...

this card is just soooooo much fun! I just Love it! Hugs Juls

Jennifer Scull said...

oh she is WONDERFUL!!!! I love that fancy heart you have used. and her white gloves are stunning! :)

6p00d83454488069e2 said...

Hey, Jeannie-yup, this is for that special someone and I love the non-traditional colors!
Ann

Carol Dee said...

Oh-la-la is right!
Neal will like this ;)
Looks like you aare having fun with the design team and doing a great job. Hugs...

Jane Wetzel said...

OMG...Those stockings are to die for!! he he he..Love this!

Anne said...

Amazing Zola, doesn't she look hot in orange?! Love that heart, it's fab

Judy Applegarth said...

Youar card is so adorable. Keep you the great work. Gotta love Zola!

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute Jeannie!!

Ann said...

This is entirely too fun! I love it!

Georgia said...

Love how you embellished! Great job!

Cat said...

Great card! Love the dotted heart and charm! I'm sure BF will love it too!

Corie said...

This is too cute!!

Deanne Burton said...

LOVE it!!! MY fav color, orange!!! Wow! And that SU stamp, I have the same one!!! Great way to use it!!!

Gina said...

I love that you used different colors and your heart is great!

Debbie said...

She is just Totally gorgeous!

Jana M. said...

Jeannie, great card! I love the heart you added... the perfect touch.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs