Happy Twisted Thursday #39 - Hugs and Kisses!! It's another wonderful challenge day at Shirley's 2 Girls, and this week it's an ABC challenge, which means Anything But a Card, with a Valentine's Day twist. Fun, ya?! This is another new and awesome digital image, called In the Air, as well as a new digital paper. So I made a fun tag to tie onto a frappuccino bottle filled with chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Yum-o! I also used a scallop scissor, and on top of the cap is a scallop circle. Well the image is all colored in and popped up and it's just so sweet, don'tcha think?!

As I said earlier, yes these are chocolate covered cinnamon bears and you would not believe where I found them! If you can answer correctly, this bottle is yours!!

You need to check out the rest of what the Ladies With Attitude Design Team has come up with, leave them some luv, and join us this week in order to win!!!

I hope your Friday-Eve is fantastic, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Judy Applegarth said...

What a sweet idea! Make me hungry for chocolate!

Carol Dee said...

Your 1st post for Thursday dissapeared! This is pretty darn cute, too. Still thinking where did she get those choc cinnamon bears??? TGIF ... hugs...

mulberry station said...

What a darling gift idea. Thanks for sharing. Yum, would love thse chocolate cinnimon bears!

Terry Oulboub said...

Oh how sweet and so creative! I love the card and the image is sooooo sweet! ;)

KymKreates said...

I think you bought them off of Amazon!!! Even if I am not the correct guess this is the cutest little idea I ever seen.
Kym

Juls said...

what a gorgeous gift idea! Hugs Juls

Gina said...

Very cute. I have never heard of these chocolate cinnamon bears, but they sound wonderful. Please share where they came from, I wouldn't know where to look except one of those bulk candy stores.

Shirleys2Girls said...

this is adorable! you're the first to use this image...great job girl! DEIDRE

Cat said...

this project is ADORABLE! Love it! I've never heard of Chocolate Cinnamon Bears, but they sound delish! Have a great weekend!

Angie said...

I love this, so cute!! They sound yummy too:) Those jars make cute little gifts!

Jennifer Scull said...

how fun is this?! I love frap bottles and think they are great for altering! you did a great job with this one! :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs