Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Another fun sketch to work with, and another great returning sponsor....Inktegrity! Joni has not only this little guy, called Ricky, but many, many more digital images. If you join us, you could win some of them, so please gather your "schtuff" and get moving, because you're going to want to win! I used some DP from a fun new DCWV stack that I just got called Belle Cafe, together with some gray cardstock, as well as some SU Always Artichoke green. For my squares, I just used a scallop punch, which made them all the perfect size right away, and I think gives it a fun little twist. Then I just added some fun sheer polka dot ribbon, whatcha think? As I always say, you should go and check out what the rest of the design team has cooked up, because you won't be disappointed.

Thanks so much for coming by, I appreciate it very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Ricky Racoon is pretty cute. Any teacher would love to recieve this card. I like the papers. That is a DCWV stack I do not have! Well the week is 1/2 over. yeah...have a nice Wednesday, hugs...

Rose said...

Very cute Jeannie! Love the image you chose and the way you finished your squares. Very clever!!

Teri said...

Lovely card hun!
Cute little image too.
Hugs,
Teri xx

Juls said...

Just fab! Love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this is just too cute. I love the scalloped squares that you have used. The colors are wonderful for your fun image. Great card!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute!! I love the colors and the scallops!! FUN!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Thanks do much for doing the blog this week. You dont know how much it is appriciated. Your card is so adorable. Love your paper,that fun ribbon and the adorable raccon.

PaperCrafty said...

Too cute Jeannie!! I love what you have done with Ricky!! The greens are fabulous!! Great job with this weeks challenge!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Jeannie, what an adorable card, thanks for the inspiration!!

Donna said...

Hi Jeannine, this is such an adorable card, I love your scalloped squares and your super cute Racoon...Yes please to some of your Arizona sunshine...its absolutely freezing here in the UK :) Donna x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, What a cute racoon with the pink nose and ears! I also like your scalloped squares! Thanks for posting the blog this week! It really helps alot!

6p00d83454488069e2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Ann English

Georgia said...

Happy Birthday, Jeannie!!! Sorry, I didn't have time to send a card!! Looking forward to participating together on the S2G!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs