Happy Friday!!! Yeah!!! I've just got a simple little birthday wish card to share with you today. The image is from Pink Petticoat and all of the papers and cardstock are from Close to My Heart, the Bella set. Aren't they purdy? Just a little marker action and some Prisma glitter, a flower punch and a little circle nestie, some ribbon and pop-dots and this one was good to go!

We've got the kids this weekend, so it'll be lots of taxi-ing to their fun little activities around town. I'd like to stop in to a little scrapbook shop that's having some sales happening, but other than that, just have a nice relaxing and fun weekend.

I hope you have an awesome Friday, thanks so much for swinging by, leave me some luv before ya go, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I like the purple and green color combo here. I like a simple card. (YOur simple is my FANCY!) LOL. I hope to relax this weekend also. Last weekend was a bit stressful.
(FIL funeral, etc.) And it has been so COLD. Today was in the teens but SUNNY with no wind :) very nice. We have not seen the sun in TWO WEEKS :(
Have a fun weekend with the kids.
Hugs...

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

Hope you all have a fantatic weekend! Love this birthday card with the cute cake stand!

{xoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Georgia said...

Hi Jeannie, this is too cute! I love it!!

Kristen said...

Very cute, I love the personalization, what a nice touch! I love the stack of papers in the background... and purple and green is one of my favorite color combos!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs