Happy 2010! Wow! How are you doing? Does 2010 sound as weird to you as it does to me? I know that many feel it's just another day, but to me it's always feels like it's a fresh start. Out with the old problems of the previous year, and time to look forward to what is to come, ya know? Before I get too sappy on ya.....this card was made with some extra special images from Teri's Cards and Toppers. There are actually 2 separate images here, the clock is one and then the drink is the second. Teri is a fellow design team member of mine on Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and she's just as talented as can be and so very creative. Thanks Teri for offering this clock up for purchase! Be sure to go by her blog and check out her awesome stuff! I'm not sure why, but the drink on this card turned out an odd color in this pic, because it's really red. I was thinking about bloody mary's this morning I suppose. The cardstock used is SU's Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red and Taken with Teal, one of my favorite color combo's. The DP is from Sassafras. I was trying to squeeze in some rhinestones, but decided to just stop with what I had.

I do wish all of you nothing but the best this new year, and I look forward to another year full of creativeness! Thanks for coming by, you motivate me more than you know with your comments, and I enjoy reading every single word. Take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Teri said...

WOW - awesome job hun! Love it!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Carol Dee said...

Happy New Year, I spent today working on my card supply. Getting ready for January birthdays and thinking about Valentine's! (I know a special someone is having a Birthday in January *wink*)
Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs