If you're looking for the Shirley's 2 Girl's Blog Hop.....scroll down to Thursday.........thx!!!


Haaaappppyyyy Friday!!!! Yahoo! Well today's card is a bit of a re-do or a spruce up, so to speak. This card was originally made at one of our Stampin' Up par-tays and I just added some ribbon and the fun toad image from Pink Petticoat. The cardstocks are SU's Pixie Pink and Tempting Turquoise, and the DP is from the Kaleidescope set. The stamps on the round scallop are from the Boho Backgrounds set. Oh, and I also added the pink rhinestone too. Just some fun and springy colors for ya, since I know a lot of you are in the middle of an icky and snowy winter.
Speaking of winter, AZ is getting some serious rain here this week. So I'd say I would send y'all some sunshine, but we haven't seen any here either. It just helps us appreciate the good weather when it comes, doesn't it?

I hope you have a fabulous Friday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning Jeannie, such a fun and colorful way to start our way! Thanks :) Love the frog, really cute. TGIF and Happy Weekend, hugs...

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this is the cutest little frog and what fun colors you have used. Talking about sunshine...we really got the rain last night too. Quit the storm!!!! Have a nice weekend!

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

This is an awesome froggie card! Definitely TGIF time, as Carol Dee mentioned! You are making me want to get my paper goodies out and create a few cards!

I think Texas is getting ready to get that storm you all got! I am with you on some sunshine! It's been beautiful the past two days but with this roller coaster weather, who knows!

{xoxoxo}

Juls~

Heather said...

Oh how adorable he is!!! I love his little expressive eyes :o)GORGEOUS paper too!

I wanted to drop you a note to tell you that you have won a prize in my blog hop! Stop by and claim your prize :)

Have a HOPPY weekend :o)

Juls said...

This is just fab!!! Love the bright colours! Hugs Juls

KymKreates said...

what a bright and cheerful card, rain is better than snow any day of the week.

Stacy said...

I love this card! It is so fun and bright. That little frog is adorable!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs