Well this party girl is ready for her Monday even though we may not be, don'tcha think? The red version is a card that I made for our December card swap, and I had one extra image that I printed off and so I made a pink version too. The image is a Lola from Pink Petticoat that I colored in with some SU markers and some Copic markers, which I'm slowly getting used to. The DP's are from Monkeying Around, cute name huh? The ribbon is from Michael's and there are some Stickles around the top and bottom of her dress. We had our Holiday luncheon yesterday along with the card swap, and thank you so much to Luping for putting together such a fun afternoon!

I had a busy and crafty weekend. Saturday we made an awesome calendar cube with Close to My Heart products that I will have to take some pictures of this week to share with you. It took us 4 hours but it was all well worth it. Thanks so much Ronah for all of your hard work putting this project together for us and to Kim for being the hostess with the most-ess!

I hope your weekend was a good one, thanks so much for coming by, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

*wolf-whistle* Lola's dress is oh-la-la!!! Love the fun cards. The swap and party sound like a good tiome. Looking forward to seeing the projects. Have a good week. Hugs...

Edna said...

I totally love this, great image, great application of colour too!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs