Merry Tuesday! Today I'll be showing you what we made on Saturday at the Close to My Heart par-tay we had. In addition to the calendar cube, we also made this fun card where we cut these presents out and pop-dotted 2 of them. Then we added some bling and it's as fun and as cute as can be! All Close to My Heart products and papers.

Next is.....the 2010 calendar cube.....!! If you stopped in yesterday, I had mentioned that this beauty took us 4 hours to make. It was hard to capture good pictures of it, but I tried so that I could share it with you. We first put together the 4 sides and the top and then tied them onto the box.


Whatcha think??!!! I can't wait to put a picture of my Dixie on the top and put it on my desk for 2010! Thank you, thank you, thank you Ronah for working so hard to put this together for us!

Thanks for visiting, have an awesome day, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Arlana said...

Your card is just so bright and fun love it. Thank calender cube is just perfect. So cute and so fun. TFS

PaperCrafty said...

I love your calendar cube!! What a fun project!! Your card is darling too!!

Karina said...

Dear Jeannie

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

Carol Dee said...

I am loving the fun Christmas card. Cool Calender cube. I bet you got lots of new dixie pics to chooose from! :) Hugs...

Alicia said...

Wow! You sure have been busy Jeannie! Four hours of serious crafting was worth it for this lovely calender box. The present card looks fantastic too!
Alicia xx

Juls~ said...

Wow Jeannie! That is an awesome project! What a great idea!

{xoxoxoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs