Hi there and Happy Monday to you! Boy card alert again! Who knew there would be so many birthdays for our board members at work in December?! You'll be seeing a lot of them because that is what I mostly worked on this weekend. This one is made with DCWV's La Creme stack of papers, I used a corner rounder, and then added some twill ribbon and some silver studs. Easy.

Well was your weekend as busy as mine?! I got some shopping done, cards made, laundry done, had my holiday party Saturday nite and watched football. I've got much more to do, but I'm happy with what I did accomplish. Tonite I've got to get some packages ready to mail out so they get there in time and, of course, get some more cards made.

Thanks for coming by, and I appreciate your comments very much. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

A very Handsome card!
I like the black and white/cream.
Have a good week. hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous masculine card!! Love the black & cream combo!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs