Hi there and Happy Friday to you! Guy card alert! I used the sketch challenge from Mojo Monday, and at first I didn't like how it turned out at all, but I guess it kinda grew on me. Not the greatest pic, as it's all dark browns, but I think you get the idea. I used all K&Company's papers, can't remember the stack they're from though, a circle nestie, some pop-dots and ribbon. The sentiment is computer generated, and I did use some SU Close to Cocoa ink around the edges of the papers.

So how has your week gone? Mine has been busy and I've had a little bit of a cold/sore throat/headache thing going on all week, so that hasn't been fun. Nothing major, or enough to stay home from work for, but it makes me tired. Can't seem to get enough sleep. I hope to get some rest in this weekend, although I have my work holiday party Saturday night. I just plan to pop in for a little bit. Other than that, I have lots of cards to get done and in the mail, and plan to just try to relax a bit.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it very much, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful masculine card Jeannie!! I love how you personalized the sentiment!!

Olena said...

Very beautiful card! love it! ~Olena~

Carol Dee said...

I like it. Cool sketch and paper choices.
My week was crazy with BAD weather, power outages and snow-days! I did finally get Christmas decorations all out and a start on the cards. Still do not have those handmade ones started though. YIKES. I need a weekend. :)
TGIF, hugs...

mulberry station said...

Great male card Jeannie!! Fun colors.

Saskia said...

Lovely work!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Sarita said...

Really lovely,
Sarita xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs