Hey there everybody! Happy Sunday! How's it going? We're all staring to run for the finish line, and we've only got a few days left. I'm still making some cards for co-workers, but everything else that needs to be in the mail, that I could get done, is on it's way. I'm feeling pretty good, and I hope I haven't missed something. Well the cards that I made today were made with an awesome set of papers from Reminisce that I got on my trip to Iowa. Note to Carol Dee: Have you used yours yet? I think these came out pretty cute. The papers are actually shiny like, they're double sided, and really fun to work with. I've made these 5 so far, and I'll probably make a few more to have on hand. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

Anyway, the trees are from Pink Petticoat, the ribbon from Michael's, and the papers are all SU; Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Taken with Teal. I also used a small scallop scissor, some pop-dots, and then Prisma glitter on all of the trees.

Our tree is up, a small little cutie from Target for $19.99 and it smells marvelous. We let the kids run around crazy and decorate the house and the tree, and it's very festive to say the least! I even put some lights around my wrought iron dragonfly in the front of the house! Can't forget him, can we?

Thanks for coming by, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care. Just think, next week at this time we'll be getting ready to ring in the New Year!!! Woohoo!!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hello. Nope I have not dipped into my papers yet. I have used the punches I got...I just finally got all Christmas cards done! You should be getting yours soon!
Love the cute tree from *Pink Petticoat.* Have a Magical week
:0) - Only 1 1/2 days for me, then 2 weeks off - Woo-Hoo. Hugs from SNOWY Iowa.

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love your cards. It is amazing how diffenent an image can look by just changing the paper a little bit. Great sketch and love the colors you have used.

fabricbutterfly said...

Jeannie, what a great job with all those cards, I just love them and I agree, it is so nice how things look so different with just a change of paper. I love the image you used.

Cloth Diapers said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing all those variations with us.

PaperCrafty said...

Great cards Jeannie!! Have a fabulous Holiday!!

Elena said...

Very beautiful set of the cards! I love these papers too!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holiday time! :)

Juls~ said...

Wonderful collection, Jeannie! Love how you coordinated all this! You are so talented!

{xoxo}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs