Happy Twisted Thursday and....Friday Eve! Today's challenge is from Shirley's 2 Girls and so is this adorable stamp. If you haven't heard, they are going all digital in January and all of their stamps are 45% off right now (not including the current digitals). The twist on today's challenge is to use foil or tin, so I used some silver metal studs on their collars. Not sure if that works, but that was all I could really think of. I paper pieced the cat with SU's Close to Cocoa, and the dog with Creamy Caramel. The DP is from the Pattern Pack II collection and the red cardstock is Bazzil. Then I tied some pretty red and silver ribbon in a bow, and that was that.

I do hope that you've had a great week and are looking forward to a good weekend. Mine is going to be busy, busy, busy!! I have so much to do I'm freakin out a little bit. Thanks for visiting, I do appreciate it very much, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Jennifer said...

Very adorable cards!
Dixie looked so content back in your arms. ;)
Holidays come quick - many are starting to freak out. ha. Have a great weekend!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! Love the jewel collars!!

Carol Dee said...

Adorable, relax it will all come together. Have a good weekend, hugs...

mulberry station said...

How cute is this Jeannie!!! It is a hoot! I love the jweled collars too!!

Juls~ said...

Aww! Love THEM!!!

Have a great weekend, girl!

Banquet tomorrow so maybe I'll be bloggin' soon!

{xoxoxoxo}

juls~

Justine said...

This is so FUN. Great job, I love them

Anne said...

What a great idea to stud the collars, love this image and love your card! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday with Shirleys2Girls

Shirleys2Girls said...

STUDDED collars are always 'IN'...luv what you did with this image! thanks for playing with S2G...DEIDRE

Debbie said...

Fabulous Card! Love those jewels on their collars! Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday Challenge.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs