Happy Tuesday! I'm sure glad I made board member's birthday cards this past weekend, because that's all I've got for you again today. This one is a girl card anyway. This digital image is from Sketching Stamper and it was a free image (back in July). Chris has some designs that are awesome and are very affordable too. You need to check out the Christmas Card Crisis image and also Pimp my Craft Room - they are fabulous and are on my own personal wish list, which happens to be growing rapidly everyday! The cardstocks that I used are SU's Baja Breeze (my fav), and Riding Hood Red. The DP is from My Mind's Eye. The image is colored in with markers and I put some tiny black rhinestones in the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is computer generated, and then I added some pretty blue rhinestones, for even more bling.

I hope your day is a good one, I appreciate you coming by, and don't forget that tomorrow is Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We've got another sponsor in line that's ready to give away some fun stuff to the winner of tomorrow's challenge, so be sure to stop in for all of the details! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Alicia said...

So bright and colourful Jeannie! I love your masculine cards too. They are such a challenge for me so I will popping back here when I need inspiration.
Alicia xx

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Jeannie!! I love how you layered the sentiment!!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty.
Those crazy wish lists have a way of growing rapidly!
Maybe Sant awill be nice ! Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Beautiful card Jeannie! Love the dark rich colors!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs