Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! How do you like Sophie all dressed up today in her winter's finest? This little gal is from DigiStamp Boutique and they are our sponsor today! They have the ca-ute-est stuff you have ever seen!! I used lots of blues; SU's Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze and Bermuda Bay with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and DP's. I colored some with the matching markers, and paper pieced her jacket. The fur on her hat and boots I did using a popcorn marker that you use a heat tool with to raise it up. The snowflakes and path I used some Prisma glitter on. Then the main image is pop-dotted, and I tied some pretty organdy ribbon on, that matches her scarf from Joann's.

I do hope you'll join us this week, and be sure to check out the rest of what the Design Team has cooked up! Just remember you have the chance to win some free images this week and I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for visiting and for all of your great comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this image is one of my favorites. I love the warm colors you have used. Your sentiment is jsut perfect for the card. Love everything about this darling card!

Rose said...

I just love your sweet card Jeannie! The colors you used and the image are just perfect!!

Teri said...

Such a lovely image, and coloured so well! Gorgeous colours too!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... so sweet and elegant!

Saskia :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful job with the sketch!!!

Alicia said...

Sophie looks gorgeous! Love that Rich Razzleberry cardstock...we dont have that one in Aust yet. It looks so rich and yummy!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

SWEET. She can have the winter wonderland. Brrr, it is cold here today. hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Jeannie!! I love the rich colors!! Fabulous job!!

Donna said...

Gorgeously sweet card Jeannie, beautiful colours and I love how you have done the bows :) Donna x

Katie Skiff said...

So, so cute. I love these colors together!! They are beautiful. Great work.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your tree and Santa cards are great but I do love this winter wonderland card. I love the deep plum you used on her dress! Nice job! Merry Christmas!

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie, just love your colours and that image is so sweet.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs