Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday #26! We've got sponsors all month long and today's digital image is from Whimsie Doodles and the prize is not one, but two images! Isn't this little snowman muffin just the cutest?! I used lots of different papers today, some Bazzill, and then SU's Old Olive and Crushed Curry cardstocks. The DP's are also SU, but I don't remember the name of the set. It's from the Spring, but the little white flowers that I used to cut the circles out with looked like snowflakes to me. Also used is a large and small star punch, pop-dots, a circle nestie, and some Certainly Celery ribbon. I luv this set and the fun sentiment that goes with it. Be sure to go over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see what the the rest of the design team has created and join us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fantasticly sweet Wednesday, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love what you did with the iamges this week. Love how your image pops on the card. The colors are so yummy and I really like how you used the stars.

Lisa T said...

Very cute! I like the stars on either side - it emphasizes the snowman muffin in the center.

Rose said...

Your card is just adorable Jeannie! I really like how you added the stars and the sentiment is so cute!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie I love your sweet card. I love how you add the stars. Something I thought about too. It just so fun and loving those colors. Thanks for all yo do.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, your colors are so fun on this card and I love the stars you used with the snowman! And of course, the sentiment is way too cute!

Teri said...

You worked wonders with your image - love it!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute Jeannie!! I love the colors and the stars are great!!

Carol Dee said...

What a cute card, love the muffin snowman. I like what you have done with the blog BG and the falling snowflakes, cool!hugs...

mulberry station said...

Wow, Jeannie, I know I left a comment early this morning. Don't know what happened to it. Anyway, your card is fantastic! I love how you used the stars for the other images. Love the colors you have used too!

Kelly Landers said...

Jeannie, I love your card and how you grouped the stars with the snowman muffin topper!! Cool colors too!

Katie Skiff said...

I love this with the stars on it!! Very cute and fun!

Donna said...

Stunning card Jeannie, beautiful choice of colours and papers and the ribbon is so lush :) Donna x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs