Happy Saturday! I just realized I never posted this card that I made a week or so ago. The little lion is from Pink Petticoat and the DP's are from Sassafras, the Life is Beautiful set. The cardstocks are SU's Really Rust and Bashful Blue. I used a big circle nestie, a large round scallop punch, a couple of rhinestones, pop-dots, markers, and a pretty golden sheer ribbon.

I've got lots to accomplish this weekend, as I'm sure all of you do too, so fingers crossed that we get it all done, ya?!!

Thanks for coming by and leave me a comment to let me know that you're here!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE the cute little lion thank you. Grrrr-eat papers. I have been rushing around all morning and do not seem to have gotten anything done! SO - I decided to visit my friends :o) Looks like this is the year I SIMPLIFY !!! Or I will not get done. I have a work party to attend tonight and Grandson's BD party tomorrow. Busy time of year.
Have a wonderful weekeknd. hugs...

Juls said...

this is just stunning!! Love the colour combo and fab layout!! and I adore the scalloped detail!!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Jeannie!! I love the little Lion and the fabulous papers you used!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs