Happy Birthday to you-oooooo, Happy Birthday to you!!!! Well as you can see it's a special day for a special someone, that being my tried and true blog friend Carol Dee! I was able to meet Carol on my recent trip to Iowa finally, after all of this time corresponding through emails. She is a wonderful person, she is here everyday leaving me a comment and to be honest I don't think she's missed a day! I do believe we were somehow meant to meet in this crazy blog-land we share. We both luv dragonflies, and when we went to her favorite scrapbook shop on black Friday we were attracted to many of the same things. Thanks Carol for showing me such a good time when I was there, and I do hope you have a very, very happy day!!

The image is from Pink Petticoat, the DP is from EK Success, and I cut out 2 more of the dragonflies to pop up. The cardstocks are SU's Lavender Lace and some orangey Bazzil. I tied some ribbon on and added lots of sparkley rhinestones.

I hope your week is going along well, and thanks for coming by!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Rose said...

What a great birthday card! I love those Pink Petticoat Designs! Your coloring is beautiful.

Saskia said...

Great card!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Oh JEANNIE, I love you !!!
The card is perfect. :) You made my day. Big Hugs to a special friend...CAROL DEE

PaperCrafty said...

What a darling Birthday card!!

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,
I am so glad you and Carol had a great day together. I love your card, it is gorgeous. I know she will love it! Carol leaves me lovely comments as well. She is so kind.
Alicia xx

Sheri said...

So cute, love it!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs