Hi there and Happy Monday nite or Tuesday, whenever you may be reading this! I've got a couple more boy cards (Frank and Franco, funny huh?) for you that were fun to put together! Trouble is, pictures don't show all of the true detail. But then, if you're a cardmaker too, you know what I mean. I think I'm getting the hang of these now, and basically it's just the simpler the better. They are pretty self explanatory, so I don't think I need to go into the details. I have so many ideas and things I want to make, but time is not on my side these days. I do enjoy the time that I do have to make what I can, and to share them with you.

It's pretty chilly for Arizona right now, and it was sort of a gloomy day, which is also unusual. Not sure if it's going to rain, but it sure does feel like it. Not to worry tho, because next week should be back in the 70's. Sorry to hear about all of the ice and snow happening in the east and the midwest, and I hope you're all hanging in there.

Make sure you do come back for Sweet Sketch Wednesday, because I made a fun New Year's card that I think you're going to like, and our sponsor this week is Squigglefly....fun name, ya?!

Take care of yourself and thanks for coming by!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great guy cards, you are getting really good at them.
I think 60 degrees would feel balmy. Single digits overnight and only in the teens tomorrow, ugh!
And now I caught a nasty cold. Geez, I hate winter!
Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs...

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, love your guy cards. I especially like the paper you have used. It is cold up here in Prescott today too. We thought we were going to get snow...Pretty gloomly and over cast. I was cold at work today...which never happens. Nothing like Phoenix's perfect weather in the winter months.

Alicia said...

Merry Christmas Jeannie. Your cards as always are looking sensational! I hope you had a lovely Chrissy and sounds like you are motivated and ready for a bright new year.
Alicia xx

PaperCrafty said...

These are fabulous!! I just love your masculine cards!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs