Well a Happy Saturday to you! This is one of my most favorite images from Pink Petticoat that I decided to use again today for a Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge for this week that I thought would be fun to work with. I paper pieced this image with DP's from Pink Paislee and cardstocks from SU; Rose Red, Brocade Blue and Pretty in Pink. The image is pop-dotted, I used a nestie to cut out the background shape, and then I just added some ribbon, a couple of pearls and then I added a Sizzix swirly die cut.

I'm actually on my way this morning to a craft yard sale, meeting up with some of the gals, where we're going to try and sell some of our older/semi-used stuff. Of course, the money we make we spend on buying what other people are seeling, but that's the fun of it. Plus this sale is in the mall area of one of our favorite shops, so it's a double whammy. I'm finally feeling a little bit better, so I hope I can get thru the day without having to take a nap and going thru a box of kleenex!!

I hope your Saturday is a good one, thanks for stopping in and for your comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sounds like a fun day, I WANNA come, too! Love the cute note card and the paper peicing you did. Have a great day. Hugs...

Juls said...

oooo la la!! Fab card, love it!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Jeanne this is adorable! Your take on the sketch is fabulous.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

mulberry station said...

What a fun card Jeannie. Glad that you are feeling better!

fabricbutterfly said...

Such a cute card, I hope you had fun on Sat, and that you are feeling better.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs