This card just screams Happy Friday to me!!!! Yeah!! This one is for Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday challenge #32, and the twist is to use kraft paper or paper bag. I haven't played along with them in awhile, or many challenges at all, so I'm always especially excited when I can get something done for them. I used all SU cardstocks from the Earth Elements collection and the little piece of DP is from the Cottage Wall set. Of course this fun little gal is one of Shirley's 2 Girls and I think represents fall perfectly! They have so many new digital images and stamps for the holidays right now, I want them all and I'm sure you will too when you take a look!

hope your week went well, and your weekend will be a great one! I'm going to get together with the gals on Saturday to learn how to make something new, that I will be sure to share with you next week.

Thank so much for stopping in and for your wonderful comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

Juls said...

love the image! Just soo much fun!! and the dotty image is just gorgeous! Love this card!

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute card, I just love it, fall and leaves are two of my favorites, not to rake, the card looks great!!!!

Carol Dee said...

Wheeee, we are living your card here today! It is sunny and breeezy, nice and warm for an early November day. A perfect Friday. Have a fun weekend, hugs...

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute autumn card!! The image is perfect!!

mulberry station said...

I have been looking at this card all weekend on my sidebar and haven't had a chance to comment until now. Your card is sooo fun Jeannie. The image is darling!

Alicia said...

I LOVE Fridays!!!!! Love your card too!! Bring on the weekends I say!
Alicia xx

Saskia said...

GREAT card!!!

Saskia :)

Justine said...

What a fun take on this week's challenge. I love your beautiful fresh coloring

the 2girls of shirley said...

This is wonderful...you did such a great job...and that's a new pic,isn't it??? You're lookin' great...=)

Anne said...

What a fabulous autumn card, love those bright sunny vibrant colours! Thanks for playing along at Twisted Thursday

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hiya Jeannie! Love your card. The colors are awesome. Thanks for joining us this week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hiya Jeannie! Love your card. The colors are awesome. Thanks for joining us this week!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Fall Leaves Gracie never looked so beautiful and fun!! Your colors are gorgeous, and your take on this week's challenge is spectacular!! Thanks so much for playing Jeannie!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs