It's Saturday, and I'll be back home tonite! My posts for this week have been scheduled and I have been in Omaha and Iowa for the past 4 days, so I hope you have enjoyed what I was able to pre-post while I was gone. This is the last of the great things we made at our SU party before I left and it's a box! We used top notes and the stamp set is called Patterned Pines that we used Glorious Green ink to stamp. So I stamped it once on the top note and then again and cut them out and pop-dotted them. Then I put some Stickles on the trees and some glue for the snow and then dipped the whole thing in diamond dust. It's also an act of patience to wait for all of it to dry without messing it up! But as you can see it's all worth it. On the inside top of the box, I stamped Christmas Greetings, so that is what you'll see when you open it. Too fun!

Thanks again for visiting my blog while I've been gone. It's kind of like watering the plants for a friend so that it doesn't get lonely! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Fun box, I love what you can do with the Top Note. Pretty sparkly, too. Why does glue take so long to dry....? hugs...

Alicia said...

Welcome home Jeannie. Hope you had a wonderful visit.
Alicia xx

Elena said...

Beautiful project! Love the sponging around the top notes!
Hope you have a great time!

Beth Norman said...

Lovely work. The snow is so sparkly.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs