It's a Mojo Monday card challenge on a Tuesday, but I'm also going to add this one to the challenge at Tuesday Taggers!! Hey there and thanks for visiting! This was a quick throw together, but I actually kinda like it. The image is from Pink Petticoat, and I'm thinking this might make a cute set of notecards, what do you think? There are some shoes and a couple of other styles of purses in this set of images, so I may have to put it on my to do list, hehe! The papers are all from Close to My Heart, the Twitterpated collection. As you can see I turned the image on it's side, added some lace and jewels and a bow, that I'm not happy about. I need to work on them I think. Anyway, that's about it, and so let me know your critiques about this one.

I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for your comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Fun purse and pretty papers.
hugs...

mulberry station said...

This was a fun sketch to do! Your card is really cute. Love the colors!

Avril Ann said...

This is a superb card, love it, many thanks for joining us at TT this week, hope you will be back next week, Hugs Avril xxx

Elena said...

Cute card! Love the gorgeous bow you added!
Great idea about the notecards!

Teri said...

Fabulous card! Love it, the bag is fabby! Notecards are a lovely idea, would make a great gift for Christmas.
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Anne Jagger said...

Love your card

PatR said...

Brilliant creation and thanks for playing along with TT>
Pat xx

Clarky J said...

Gorgeous card and yes I thinbk it would be a fabulous notecard set too Thanks for joining us at TT this week x Janet

Juls said...

wow! Just Love the colour combo on this one!! Love that handbag! want one!! and the lace detail is just fab!!

Michelle said...

Totally fab card Jeannie, love the bag. Thanks for tagging along with us at TT
x Michelle

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs