If there's a cupcake diet out there....I want it....Happy Thursday! Well I'm not feeling very well with a cold and sore throat, itchy ears, you name it, but I figured I'd at least get one card done to post for you. This image is from Pink Petticoat, and of course I added the additional cupcake on top of her head, it didn't really come that way...hehe! Anyway, the papers are from Close to My Heart, the Unforgettable set, and the ribbon is from Target. Silly, but fun!!

Thanks so much for coming by, I appreciate your comments, and take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Saskia said...

Great, funny card! love the extra cupcake!!

Saskia :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Way cute image and darling card!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this card makes me laugh out load!!! Arlana, Judi and I are rolling on the floor. What a fun image. Your colors are wonderful,Everything about it is great!!! Have a nice weekend...

Carol Dee said...

Yep, looks like a balanced diet to me. My favorite coffee mug reads *A balanced diet is- a chocolate in both hands.*
Get over that bug A.S.A.P. 'cause you need to be well for your little vacation :)
I am just getting over a cold and trying very hard not to catch anything else.
Hugs...

Arlana said...

Jeannie so sorry you not feeling well get better soon. Such a fun card me and my sisters love it alot!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute Jeannie!! I love her and the cupcake you added to her head!!

Juls said...

hilarious!!! Love the image! wish I could find cupcakes that size, although it would not do my hips that much goo!! Gorgeous colour combo, sentiment is perfect, a really fun card, I just LOVE it!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, the extra cupcake, is priceless, get better soon!!!!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

Another *dahling* card, dahling! The papers you used are really great - so pretty! And you know I love those images you choose! Sweet!

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs