I was feeling a bit Razzleberry making this card, can you tell?! Happy Tuesday!! When this color first came out from SU I knew I had to have it, and I do still luv the color, don't you? So I used some cardstock as well as some of the DP, together with a little Creamy Caramel and a little, little bit of Old Olive. The layout is a Mojo Monday sketch, and they are always so much fun to work with. The image and sentiment are Close to My Heart stamps from the Friendship's Garden set, that I just picked up from a yard sale. Then I just added the standard ribbon and rhinestones to make it a little fun and happy, and I hope you like it!

Thanks so much for coming by and be sure to stop in tomorrow for Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Take care and thank you for all of your great comments!

Peace and Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Very Pretty. Love the Razzelberry, too. Hugs...

Juls said...

beautiful!! such an elegant card, and I love the little touches of green! stunning creation!

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Jeannie!! I love the rich colors!! Wonderful MOJO card!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs