I never met a mall I didn't like.....Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! It's Sketch 24 time and it's also Digi Stamp Boutique day!! This pretty little gal's name is Felicity, and she is just as happy as can be shoppin in her pink boots, wouldn't you say?! The images at Digi Stamp Boutique are so fun and cute and affordable, and to have them as a sponsor for this week, well you've just got to join in on the fun for the chance to win some of them! The cardstocks that I used are SU's Bermuda Bay, Baja Breeze and Melon Mambo and those are basically the markers that I used also, with a few additional colors thrown in. The DP is from My Mind's Eye called Frosty Pines, which is reversible, so you get to see both sides here. Then I added 3 fun clips at the top with some Target ribbon, and also a pretty white sheer ribbon bow. I also added a little rhinestone on her scarf as her little pin.

Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday now and be inspired and awed by what the rest of the Design Team has done, and then join us for the chance to win!

Peace and Luv,

13 comments :

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, Your card is super cute. I just love this image from the digi stamp boutique. It is one of my favorites. You did a beautiful job with the image.

Rose said...

Adorable Jeannie! Love what you did with this image! The clips on the top are a super touch!

Saskia said...

Great, bright card!

Saskia :)

Juls said...

very cute! Love the gorgeous bright colours, and the fancy paperclips! hugs Juls

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I just love your Felicity. She turned out so adorable. Your paper is perfect. I love the wire swirls and the jewel you added.

Teri said...

Lovely card hun - love that gal!!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Carol Dee said...

Sweet little gal with her shopping bags and pink boots, too! (Do you have your shopping boots packed?) hehe. Have a wonderful Wednesday. hugs...

Carol Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie, such a perfectly coloured image and brilliantly matched papers and colours...a really scrummy card :) Donna x

Kelly Landers said...

That's me on Black Friday!! Shop til I drop!! Love your card!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Love your sweet card. the paper the clips and the coloring all are just so perfect. Thanks for this weeks sweet card!!!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute card. I love the image and what you did with her. I also love the spirals!

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Jeannie!! I love the papers you used and your coloring is wonderful!! Great job on this weeks challenge!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs