Hi there and Happy Thursday! Well today I want to introduce to you to Teri, who is a fellow design team member from Sweet Sketch Wednesday who has started her own line of digital images called Delicious Doodles! I was supposed to have talked about this yesterday, but I guess my blonde highlights got the best of me and so I'm (as usual) fashionably late. Since it was my fault, and her stuff is so darn cute, I decided to do 2 cards!

The first is the little birdy that is just as happy and cute as can be! I thought I'd put a little fall leaf on top of his head and paper piece him with some of my favorite Daisy D's paper. The little leaf is just a stamp I got from the Dollar Tree that I colored in. Then the whole image is pop-dotted, and I actually used the same layout as I did for yesterday's card, since I liked it so much! I did do some faux stitching and added a prettty green ribbon!

Second, is a sprig of mistletoe and you know what that means....hehe! I had this one little piece of Daisy D's paper left that I thought I'd put to good use on this card too. This is actually a smaller note card that is made out of SU's Creamy Caramel cardstock, and then there's some Garden Green underneath it that I used a small scallop scissor on. The mistletoe is cut out and the berries are some red jewels. Then I just added some red ribbon and tied the message onto it!

Do check out all of the fun things that Teri has come up with at Delicious Doodles - her little critters are adorable!

Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate it and your comments very much. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

9 comments :

Juls said...

so cute! Love the paper piecing you have done on the bird! fab!!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling cards Jeannie!!

Rose said...

Adorable cards! You are too funny!

Carol Dee said...

Such a sweet little birdie, I love the paper peicing on her. Have a terrific Thursday or Fri. eve !! hugs...

Teri said...

Fab work hun - love what you did with my little doodles!!
ACE!!
BIG hugs,
Teri xxx

Donna said...

Fantastic cards Jeannie, love the choice of DP on both cards and fab paper piecing too :) Donna x

fabricbutterfly said...

Your cards are just adorable, I love the little chick, you do such wonderful things, great job!!!

Juls~ said...

Yola, Jeannie!

Love the *Meet me under the mistletoe!* motif you did! Can u believe we are approaching Xmas so fast?! Time flies ...

My office PC crashed - harddrive problem, using the house PC and am thinking next computer is gonna be a Mac!

Have a great week, girl!

{xoxoxoxoxoxo}

Juls~

mulberry station said...

Wonderful cards Jeannie. I love both of them.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs