Hey there! I hope your holiday weekend was good and fun and here we are back at Monday again! I have another board member guy card for you. This one uses a stamp from SU's Pocket Silhouettes set, that I stamped with Old Olive ink. The colors of the cardstocks are Taken with Teal and Old Olive. The DP is from Memory Boutique and then I added some ribbon, a comuter generated sentiment and a couple of brads.

From the fabulous multi-talented Juls at The Glitter Chick, I have won this wonderful award! But first I must answer the following using only one word:

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? heaven
4. Your father? heaven
5. Your favorite food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? many
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? cards
11. Your fear? illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? beach
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? patient
15. Muffins? any
16. Wish list item? lottery
17. Where did you grow up? Milwaukee
18. Last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? Dixie
22. Friends? beautiful
23. Your life? interesting
24. Your mood? mellow
25. Missing Someone? yes
26. vehicle? beetle
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? craft
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
32. Your best friend? Suzie
33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom
34. Facebook? yep
35. Favorite place to eat? Oregano's

The 5 people I would like to pass this onto are:
Juls - Papier Creatif
Glenna - Fabric, Paper & Stamps, Oh My...
Alicia - Time to Create
Sheri - PaperCrafty's Creations
Teri - Teri's Cards and Toppers

I hope your Monday is a good one and just the start of a great week!
Thanks for stopping in, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

5 comments :

mulberry station said...

Nice male card. That is one of my favorite stamps. Love the colors and the image!

Carol Dee said...

You are getting these guy cards mastered! And they are always personalized, a nice touch :o)
Have a wonderful Week, hugs...

Juls~ said...

Hiya Jeannie!

Ohhh! This looks fun! Thank you for this sweet award! I'll have to spread love on to some blogger-budz.

Another FAB-U-LOSO card! I showed your Boo-ti-full card to my sister and mother, they thought it was so cool and adorable! {And I am sure they were secretly jealous, which I like.} hehehehee

{xoxo} Juls~

PaperCrafty said...

Thank you so much for the sweet award Jeannie!!

I love your card!! Another fabulous masculine card!!

Alicia said...

Thank you so much for this award...it has taken me awhile to find it! I was just about to give it to you!!!!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs