Hey there and Happy Tuesday to ya!! This card is made using Mojo Monday's sketch this week and it's a doozy!! Is that a word? My mom used to say it all the time, so it must me ;) Anyway, I like it, and it was really fun to work with. These stamps are from Unity that I've been wanting to use for awhile and decided today was the day. The cardstocks are SU's Creamy Caramel and Cameo Coral....that's a lot of C's...along with a piece of Sassafrass DP. I cut the image out with a nestie and pop-dotted it, then added some rhinestones and a pretty ribbon. It's bright and fun, a little goofy, and I hope you like it!

I'm feeling like I need to do some funny cards this week, since I haven't done any in awhile. I'll see what I can come up with to put a smile on your face, k? k!! Thanks for visiting, I truly appreciate your comments, and take care!!

Peace and Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Oh Snap !!! My DIL works with children and she Yells *Oh Snap* instead of anything worse :) Good Idea. My Mom uses *Oh Shoes* after getting caught by my sons saying *Oh S--T* Ooops !!!
So I really think this is a fun card. I will be checking to see what else you come up with , hugs...

Juls said...

wow!! Just gorgeous!! Love the camera, and how you have used a gem as the flash! The background paper is fab, and as always I love the sentiment you have used with it!! Hugs Juls

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!! I love the image, and I do love funny cards too!!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Now isn't this too funny! Love the sentiment and the camera together. The colors are great too. Since we're all sharing our favorite, "what to say when you can't curse" phrases, I thought I'd put my out there too.
My children often hear me say "God Bless America" when I can't say another certain "G...D..."

I knew someone who used to say "Godfrey Daniels" for the same thing!

Juls~ said...

Jeannie!

That is sooooo phreakin' cute!

How do you do it?!

Rose said...

Love this Jeannie!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! Great MOJO card!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs