Hey there and Happy Monday!! This is a quick card that I put together using a big sticker from Daisy D's that I just picked up and thought was pretty cute. All I really did to it was put some glitter around the presents, added a border and some faux stitching, and then some silver thread and a red button. The cardstocks used are SU's Garden Green and Old Olive.

Just a quickie for ya here today as I try and get back into the swing of things. I had an awesome holiday and already miss everybody, especially my little Dixie.

Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate your comments very much, so if this is your first time here let me know what you think. Take care of yourself!

Peace and Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Ahhh, look at you two. She sure likes her Tummy Rubs. :) hugs...

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie! Awwww Your little Dixie is a sweetie!!! I love my baby, GiGi so much! I love my other dogs too, but she is such a little baby. And looks like Dixie is a lot like her!

Anyway, I've missed u, girl! Still working on the banquet presentation. The coach has asked me to do one for the soccer program! I have like 3 days :/ ...
I've put together a really awesome show and am ready to get thru Sunday. Then, things will be back to normal for a while. I've really missed blogging!

Love the photo of you!

Your cards are darling, beautiful, amazing, creative, ultimate as ever!

{xoxoxoxoxoxoxo}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs