Hey there and Happy Friday-Eve!! No challenges for you today, just a simple and cute little bear from Pink Petticoat. I just luv her stuff and can never wait until she comes out with something new because I must be one the first in line for it. This bear isn't new, but I still think he's adorable. Anyway, the cardstocks I used for this are SU's Creamy Caramel and Night of Navy. The DP's are Field of Daisies from The Paper Loft, and the small polka dot is from Basic Grey's lemonade paper pad. There's also a tiny bit of green Bazzill, similiar to Old Olive, some blue sheer ribbon, and I also Prisma glittered the flowers that he's holding.

Thanks so much for visiting, take care of yourself, and have a Beary Happy Day!!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Juls said...

too cute!! Love the big organza ribbon! fab card!!

Carol Dee said...

He is Beary Cute! I like how the background flowers match the one he is holding. TGIF!!!!Hugs...

mulberry station said...

What a funny, cute little bear! I love the warm colors. Very cute!!

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute Jeannie!! I love the layout and that little bear is too cute!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs