Happy Tuesday! Like I mentioned yesterday, I attended another Stampin' Up par-tay on Saturday, and this is one of the 3 things that we made. Aren't the colors scrumptuous?! They are they new "in colors", which I think are: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, and Really Rust. I may be wrong on some of them, so correct me if I am. The ink is the same, along with Rich Razzleberry. The stamps are from the Delightful Decorations set, and then we punched out the oranments and pop-dotted them with some silver string behind it and secured them in the back. Then we added the white metal tag with the matching brads. Luv these colors! Thanks so much to our demonstrator Jan for coming up with this one, and for Riki who was the hostess with the most-ess!!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, that is darling. I need to use my set!

Carol Dee said...

I like the vibrant color combination. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

I just love this too! I think I am going to have to buy this set. Your card is darling!!

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs