Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We've got another sponsor this week, and it's Inktegrity!! Joni has some very, very sweet images to work with and this little guy is one of them! The DP I used is from The Paper Loft, and the cardstocks are More Mustard and Real Red (I think). The flowers are from Close to My Heart, then I added a button with some twine tied onto it and a twine bow. Also, some lace trim and rhinestones. The image is pop-dotted, as usual. Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created and join us this week to be in the running to win some free stuff!

Thanks for stopping in and leave me a comment to let me know how you're doing! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

11 comments :

Teri said...

Really cute card - I used this image too, such a sweet squirrel!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Kelly Landers said...

Cute card Jeannie! I love squirrels and also that great corner treatment! It adds a nice touch!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, love the deep rich colors you have used for your card. Sweet image! The lace and fun flower add just the perfect touch. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful colors!! Very fallish. Great job girl!

Rose said...

Super cute Jeannie! I love the lush autumn colors you used. Happy Thanbksgiving!

Arlana said...

Your card is just so sweet. Love that you did a fun fall card. really put you in the Thanksgiving mood. Love your added detail. Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for your sweet card this week.

Carol Dee said...

Another cutie! I love the phrases you come up with! Happy Thanksgiving eve. hugs...

Saskia said...

Oooh... lovely card, so cute!

Saskia :)

Juls said...

so so cute!! Love the twine detail!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, This is such a cute squirrel and the sentiment is so appropriate. Loved your pre-post for the Thanksgiving Weekend!

Donna said...

Fab little squirrel card Jeannie, the sentiment really made me laugh :) Donna x

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs