Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! I really enjoyed working with this sketch, and I know that you will too! The image I chose to use today is from Mo's Digital Pencil. It's colored in with markers, cut out with a square nestie and pop-dotted. The papers are all from Close to My Heart, the Bella collection. Then I just added some twill ribbon, a felt flower with paper flower on top of it, a button and some crochet thread. The pic didn't turn out real well today, it's too dark in some spots and too light in others, sorry about that. I am happy with this one otherwise, and I hope you enjoy it too.

Don't forget to check out all of the cards that the rest of the Design Team came up with, and join in on the fun! Take care!

Peace and Luv,

12 comments :

PaperCrafty said...

Super adorable car Jeannie!! I love the sweet image and sentiment!! Great job with the challenge!!

Teri said...

Love what you did with your card. Such a sweet image!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Katie Skiff said...

That is so cute!! What a great image!!

mulberry station said...

What a sweet image. The colors are wonderful. Beautiful job!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What an adorable card! I like the colors.

Rose said...

Really cute card! Love the image! Have a SWEET day!

Carol Dee said...

Great sketch and adorable Mo image. Love hre stuff. :) I like the fun flower imbelishment. Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Arlana said...

Jeannie , I love the images you used on your card. It just all so sweet. I dont know how you didnt know about Trei's images. Im sorry if I make it confusing some times. But never less you card is adorable as always. Thanks for all the help you give the dt!!!

Arlana said...

Jeannie , Just e-mail Teri for any image from her doodle delisious site. and if you use this week image all get it add to the blog. i red your post on teris site. Sorry for the mix up.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Great take on the sketch...love that doggie and the chocolate chip cookie....nice job!

Kelly Landers said...

Cute card Jeannie! I love your coloring!!

Juls said...

such a cute image and I love your combination of papers!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs