Happy Monday!! This was a quick Thanksgiving card that I made over the weekend, and this little mouse is sure ready to dig into his pumpkin pie, isn't he?! The image is a freebie from Two Scoops Rice, and then the fun turkey DP is from Reminisce. The cardstocks used are SU's Creamy Caramel and also a bit of Really Rust. I used a Nestie being the main image, and did some faux stitching around the outside of it. Then I added some pretty sheer ribbon and a button. There is also some Prisma glitter on the cream on top of the pie. Fun!

Well tomorrow I leave for my 4 day holiday trip, so thankfully I did attend another Stampi' Up party on Saturday where we made 3 fun things that I'm going to be able to pre-post this week while I'm gone. I luv them all, and I hope you do too!

Have an awesome Monday, thanks so much for coming by and for your great comments. Take care!

Peace and Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Your card made me smile. How cute is that mouse with her pie! Love the fun drumstick paper, too. Have fun on your trip ;) hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs